This sales agreement is between Worley Associates Inc., herein after referred to as “Silver Feathers Labradors (SFL)” and The Buyer who in this contract refers to the purchasing party whom signed and printed their name on the last page of this contract. Buyer has agreed to provide a non-refundable deposit of $300 if not paying in full at the time of purchase. This deposit will reserve your choice of sex/color based on a first come, first served basis of available litter as SFL retains right to pick of the litter. If your choice is not produced in this litter, we will push your deposit to next litter (still based on first money in, first served of previous litter). This is Buyer(s) choice to make within 48 hours of when I contact you after whelp. (You have up to 2 years to use your deposit towards a puppy. Once you notify SFL of wanting a puppy again, you will enter the deposit waiting list based on the notification date.)
SIRE: Gunner Get Er’ Done AKC Registration #: SR92955003
DAM: Silver King’s Dixie Southern Belle AKC Registration #: SR99444705
LITTER DATE OF BIRTH: April 15, 2020 PUPPY AKC Registration #: SS181491
Requirement for ALL three health guarantees:
• The puppy must be micro chipped by 6 months old with number sent to SFL.
Initial Health Guarantee: The puppy you are adopting is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale, with first vaccine and a series of de-worming given. This is all recorded on the health record you will receive today. Good health is defined in the guarantee as, to be free of serious illness or genetic defects that will shorten your dog’s life. Should your vet find your puppy is not in good health the puppy will be accepted back to SFL and the puppy will be replaced with a comparable puppy from the first available litter. SFL will not refund any additional cost to the buyer, including but not limited to shipping, taxes or medical expenses.
Serious illness and genetic life altering defects do not include umbilical hernia, external or internal parasites or bacteria, coccidiosis, giardia, inverted vulva, undescended testicles, ringworm, conjunctivitis, ear infections, mites, puppy strangles, under bite or overbite. The preceding list of illnesses and defects are not an exhaustive list. SFL also does not make any guarantee or warranty to the puppy’s personality although we take great care in socializing and handling our puppies at a very early age to expose them to a variety of sounds, sights and textures.
Terms of the Initial Health Guarantee:
• A licensed veterinarian must examine your puppy within 72 hours of adoption at the buyer’s expense.
• Upon finding by a licensed veterinarian that there is a serious illness or genetic defect that alters the life of the puppy, the buyer must notify SFL within 72 hours.
• The puppy must be returned to SFL within 10 days of the notification at the buyer’s expense.
• SFL reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of its choice. Should there be a discrepancy in health findings, SFL’s licensed veterinarian’s finding shall control.
Genetic Health Guarantee: The puppy you are adopting is guaranteed to be in good health and free of a genetic life- threatening illness that would result in death for one year. If your puppy should die from a genetic life-threatening illness in the first year SFL will replace your puppy with a comparable puppy from the next available litter (not of the same parents). SFL will not be responsible for any additional cost including but not limited to shipping, taxes or medical expenses.
Terms of the Genetic Health Guarantee:
• A licensed veterinarian must provide evidence that the cause of death was genetic. • The buyer must notify SFL of these findings within 72 hours.
• All the dog’s vet records must be sent to SFL to share with her vet for his/her opinion to determine cause of death, if discrepancy is found, SFL vet will control.
SFL guarantees puppy to be free of hereditary severe hip dysplasia for 26 months. Should the puppy be found to have hereditary severe hip dysplasia within 26 months, SFL will refund the buyer $500.00 to be used toward hip replacement surgery or other treatment deemed necessary for the puppy. SFL will not be responsible for any additional cost or damages, including but not limited to shipping, medical or travel expenses.
Terms of the Hip Guarantee:
• The puppy must have an exam on the hips sent to the OFA at or before age 2.
• The puppy must not be allowed to become obese or to have suffered any trauma prior to the exam to include abuse or mistreatment.
• The puppy must be given exercise, yet, not excessively. Buyer agrees not to start agility, heavy or competitive field training or any activity which may damage the puppy’s bone or muscle structure until he/she has reached a minimum of 18 months in age.
• SFL must be provided with a copy of the licensed veterinarian’s and OFA’s findings within 10 days of finding severe hip dysplasia. The puppy’s microchip number must be included in the veterinarian and OFA report.
• Puppy may not have sired/whelped a litter prior to the testing of the hips.
• SFL reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian at our expense. Should there be discrepancy between findings, then SFL vet finding shall control.
Puppies are available to go to your home at eight weeks of age. He/she will need to be picked up by the end of the first weekend following eight weeks of age unless the whelping happened on a weekend (pick up will be the 8th weekend) or you will be charged a daily kennel fee of $40 per day. Your puppy has already been started on NuVet supplements which aid in boosting the pup’s immune system, as no food does it all. We highly recommend you continue these for your new family member. A three-day starter kit has been included with your supplies and a brochure for your review. I have been extremely impressed with the results of the supplements.
Rest assured that at SFL we feel a huge responsibility for bringing puppies into this world; especially since there are so many that already do not have good homes. Therefore, if at any time the Buyer(s) is unable or unwilling to care for the puppy/dog and wants to transfer the Puppy to someone other than an immediate family member, Buyer(s) agrees to contact and return the puppy/dog to SFL as first option with registration papers and all vet/health records. All expenses in relation to returning the Puppy/dog to the SFL would be the Buyer(s) responsibility and without compensation.
Your puppy is being sold to you with a limited AKC registration. Buyer agrees to pay SFL $2,000 if you choose to breed your dog without our consent.
The Buyer(s) agree to pay the SFL any, and all expenses, including court costs and attorney fees, in enforcing the terms and provisions of this sales agreement. This Sales Agreement of three pages contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement or verbal agreements made by either party that are not contained in this written agreement shall be valid or binding. This Sales Agreement may not be modified or altered and is nontransferable. Any transfer of the ownership of the puppy voids any guarantee.
The undersigned Buyer(s), having read and understand the stipulations of this Sales Agreement and voluntarily agree to all elements, stipulations and provision herein, does agree to abide by each of the provisions set forth within this Sales Agreement. Any legal matters before the court shall be done in the court of the county that SFL resides.
Printed name of Buyer:_______________________________________________
Buyer Signature:____________________________________________ Date:_______________
Printed Name of Additional Buyer: _____________________________
Additional Buyer Signature:____________________________________ Date:_______________
Printed Name of Seller: Worley Associates Inc. – Silver Feather’s Labradors
Signature of Officer: ___________________________Date: __________
A copy of this completed Sales Agreement, with both Buyer(s) and Seller signature, will be provided to the Buyer(s) and the original will be kept for the Sellers records.
Buyer Name: _______________________ Buyer’s Phone: ___________
Buyer(s) Address: _______________________________________
Buyer’s email: ________________________________
Puppy's name: _______________________ Last Updated: 1/20/22